NEW SONG!! Check out my new single "Home" available on Musicoin now:
https://musicoin.org/…/0x0581108d0a1c28271f9d995d35a3a199f5…
It will be available on all other streaming/ download services starting next Friday (Dec. 1st).
This song marks a change in the writing/ recording process for me. I've always written songs by myself (vocals plus piano/ guitar/ uke) and then fleshed it out and recorded with a live band at the studio. For this song I wrote and recorded all vocals and instruments myself at my home studio. (Mixing was done at Soul Haven Studios in Va Beach).
I hope to post at least one Christmas cover on Youtube in the next couple weeks before the baby gets here!
I'll be taking about 2 months off for maternity leave, but I am looking forward to more writing, recording, performing and teaching in 2018!